Cyber Security Advisor – Mission Objectives - 1
- Lead and support cyber risk analyses of regional and local CI/KR.
- Assist in the review and analysis of cyber security of regional and local CI/KR.
- Provide guidance on evaluating established cyber security practices and capabilities.
- Provide regional and local stakeholders (in Critical Infrastructure and Key Resource sectors as well as state and local government) with access to updated Department of Homeland Security capabilities, including:
- New tools, technologies, and methods.
- Recommended practices for protection and mitigation strategies.
Cyber Security Advisor – Mission Objectives - 2
- Keep communities informed of national cyber security policy context and initiatives.
- Convey local concerns and sensitivities to the National Cyber Security Division.
- Relay disconnects between local, regional, and national protection activities.
- Communicate requests for Federal training and exercises.
- Provide support to officials responsible for (national special) security events planning.
Primary Source : http://info.publicintelligence.net/DHS-CyberResilience.pdf
For solutions related to cyber security visit us at http://www.xcyss.in/