The Blueprint for a Secure Cyber Future builds on the Department of Homeland Security Quadrennial Homeland Security Review Report’s strategic framework by providing a clear path to create a safe, secure, and resilient cyber environment for the homeland security enterprise.
The Blueprint lists four goals for protecting critical information infrastructure:
• Reduce Exposure to Cyber Risk
• Ensure Priority Response and Recovery
• Maintain Shared Situational Awareness
• Increase Resilience
The Blueprint also lists four goals for strengthening the cyber ecosystem:
• Empower Individuals and Organizations to Operate Securely
• Make and Use More Trustworthy Cyber Protocols, Products, Services, Configurations and
• Build Collaborative Communities
• Establish Transparent Processes
Click here to read more ....
Solutions : www.xcyss.in