25 April 2012

Government has tapped my phones: Sarandon

Oscar-winning actress and left-wing activist Susan Sarandon has claimed she was recently denied security clearance for a visit to the White House and that the government has been tapping her phone.  The 65-year-old star, who has vehemently condemned the war in Iraq, made the claims during an event in New York............

Asked whether Sarandon believed she was under surveillance by the government, she said, "We know we're under surveillance. I've had my phone tapped. I was denied a security clearance to go to the White House and I don't know why. " 

Sarandon has been actively involved in promoting liberal political causes and supporting human rights. She has encouraged protesters in the Occupy Wall Street movement to fight harder..........


Click here to read more .... 
Solutions : www.xcyss.in

No comments:

Post a Comment