- The boundaries of the corporate network fade, for example by the use of multiple devices (PCs, laptops, tablets and mobile phones) are not all by the company itself are provided and managed (Research IDC and BT Benelux: 'mobility biggest concern for Dutch CIOs' ) - but still connected to the corporate network via the cellular or Wi-Fi network.
- The movement toward cloud-based services. Not only is 'the cloud' in principle accessible anywhere, introducing cloud-based solutions, often centralizing data result.
- IT departments have no time, budget or manpower to protect all systems. Often also lacks awareness of the risks and thus support at board level.
- Data, including e-mail is often not encrypted.
- It contains all the software code errors, and this will never change.
Click here to read more ....
Solutions : www.xcyss.in